SHIP Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance Plan
The SHIP Plan has been designed to meet the needs of Federal employees:
- Pays benefits directly to you – in addition to any other medical benefits you may have.
- Provides cash to help pay deductibles and copayments when hospitalized for a covered stay. No deductible must be satisfied before SHIP benefits are paid.
- Provides cash to help pay for pre-admission testing.
- Provides cash to help pay for outpatient surgery.
- Provides cash to help pay non-covered FEHB expenses, such as charges in excess of “reasonable and customary”, home health care, and private room surcharges.
- Provides cash during your recuperation, after a covered hospital confinement, which can help with personal expenses you may incur when you are discharged.
- Affordable Bi-Weekly premiums can be withdrawn from your paycheck (direct deposit), or Monthly premiums can be directly deducted from your checking account, or you can be billed on a quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis.
Select your Group:
For plan features, costs, eligibility, renewability, exclusions and limitations.
Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, NY NY 10010 on policy form GMR